Many car owners place a high value on car safety. After all, there is a greater chance that more people will inevitably be injured in a car accident than die of lung cancer. If you’re like most people, you should definitely consider driving home a 2013 Honda Accord over any other make of car. This is why.
A Quick Look at the Statistics – Motor Vehicle Accidents in the US
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHSTA), about 3 million people are injured each year after being involved in a car accident. To make matters worse, more than 2 million people are permanently injured, while 40,000 people lose their lives due to major car accidents every year. Admittedly, these figures can send chills down the spine of anyone.
What should you do to avoid car accidents?
So what should you do if you don’t want to be a part of these grim statistics? Well, in addition to driving responsibly, making sure your vehicle is in good driving condition, and avoiding in-car distractions, you need to make sure your vehicle has all the necessary safety features that can help improve your safety while you’re on the road. on the road. And that’s precisely why you should consider getting a 2013 Accord.
2013 Honda Accord Safety Features
What makes the new Accord the epitome of safety? Here are some features that make it stand out from the rest:
- Technologically advanced body structure.The new Accord is built using Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE), a revolutionary technology that distributes frontal crash energy evenly across the front of the vehicle to reduce force transferred within the car’s cabin.
- Effective braking system.The 2013 Accord has an anti-lock brake system to help prevent wheel lockup and help maintain steering control during hard braking.
- Vehicle stability assist technology.This can help correct oversteer and understeer by automatically braking individual wheels or reducing engine power to help you get the vehicle back on track.
- Technologically advanced airbag system.It’s equipped with front airbags that inflate automatically based on crash severity and seat belt usage, among other factors. It also features front side airbags and side curtain airbags to further protect the car’s occupants.
- alert systems. The 2013 Accord automatically detects the presence of vehicles in front of you and emits a visual and/or audible signal if it detects that you are at risk of a collision. It also gives visual and/or audible signals when you drift out of your lane without using the proper turn signal.
In fact, the 2013 Honda Accord has everything you need to make sure you arrive at your destination in one piece. Give it a try and experience the Honda difference!